Mandarmani

Mandarmani is a newly discovered, unexplored and virgin sea beach. It is located 172 km away from Kolkata. It is a peaceful and calm beach where you will find not many visitors hanging around the beach. It is also one of the longest motorable sea beach in India. During low tides the water shifts far away from the beach and during high tides it comes very close. So one must be careful while driving on the beach. Recently many hotels and resorts have come up at Mandarmani making it a more attractive option for tourists.

Mandarmani Beach


Buy Holiday Destinations Travel Guide Book and discover amazing travel destinations near Kolkata. Plus, inside the book, you will get
- Concise and informative text with full color photographs
- How to Reach guide with latest train schedules
- Tariff and contact information of hotels and resorts
- Travel tips and useful medicines
- Bonus: 30 Picnic Spots near Kolkata
Available as eBook & Print Book



How to Reach

Click here to find out how to reach Mandarmani.

Accommodation

Click here to check out the hotels and resorts in Mandarmani.

Featured in Top 5 Sea Beaches Near Kolkata

3 comments:

Prakash Parag said...

Wow! It feels me like I am travelling there. Thanks for Sharing.Resort in Mandarmoni

Anushka Sharma said...

I read your full blog and it was very informative, and helped me a lot. I always look for blog like this on the internet with which I can enhance my skills, Travel Agents in Delhi

Anushka Sharma said...

I read your full blog and it was very informative, and helped me a lot. I always look for blog like this on the internet with which I can enhance my skills, Travel Agents in Delhi