Lataguri

Lataguri is a small village located outside Gorumara National Park. The village serves as an entry point for Gorumara National Park. The Chapramari National Park is also located about 30 km from here. Permits for entering these parks are available from Lataguri village. For this you can contact - Interpretation Centre, Forest Department, Tel: (03561) 266220. You can reach Bhotpatty by bus or car from Lataguri. You can visit Jalpesh Shivmandir which is located 3 km from Bhotpatty.

How to Reach

Lataguri is located 50 km from Jalpaiguri. You can reach Siliguri directly from Kolkata. From there you can reach Mainaguri or Domohoni by bus. From here you can get to Lataguri by hired car.


Accommodation

Hotel Sonali. Tariff - Rs. 1200-2200. Tel: 9832577394.
Silver Ridge Resort, Tariff - Rs. 950-1600. Tel: 03561-266402.
Green Lagoon Resort. Tariff - Rs. 1600-2800. Tel: 9434019342.
Resort Mayur. Tariff - Rs. 1000-1700. Tel: 03561-266347.

Places Near Kolkata | Donate

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it,
you are a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back sometime soon. First Off, let me commend your clearness on this subject. I am not an expert on this subject, but after reading your editorial, my understanding has developed substantially. Please allow me to grab your rss feed to stay in touch with any forthcoming updates. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice day!